Sunday, August 8, 2010

Happiness isn’t free, and I’m not paying for yours.

So M has been gone from my house for a full week (she snuck off before I returned home form work the Friday before last) and so far not a word. I am not worried about her whereabouts since I found a letter she’d written to asshole which she conveniently left for me to find in her room.

The letter simply explains how she’s trying to escape my house but her plan isn’t working, bit that she’d find a way for her and asshole to be together. Real Romeo and Juliet I guess..And how sweet of her to leave her sister a good bye letter (oh the drama) and needless to say she was all this isn’t good bye but see you later, I love you blah..blah..blah please give me a fucking break.

99.95% of the time M couldn’t even be bothered with J and now she’s all oh I’ll always be your big sister bullshit. Man please, I’m just saying.

So I (not surprisingly) received a court summons for child support. M decided she can’t live in my house under my rules and is now shacking up with her asshole baby daddy and his parents, and she expects me (and her father who was summoned also) to pay for that?

M has truly lost her mind, if she thinks that I am going to support her financially to shack up with some deadbeat and have a baby, she at 16 has no real business having. I work for a living as does her father. Her asshole baby daddy should get a fucking job and take care of her, not us. Not to mention she’s able to work being pregnant isn’t a handicap no reason she can’t start flipping burgers.

Of course not the life I’d wanted for my daughter, but she made this decision to sever her own future and have this baby with a fucking idiot asshole so therefore she needs to rise to the occasion and do what she gotta do. No one supports my happiness and I refuse to support hers. My position is if she’s grown enough to have this baby and leave the nest then hell she is grown enough to work!

Welcome to adulthood my dear M.


There is nothing wrong with change, if it’s in the right direction.”

Winston Churchill

No comments:

Post a Comment